Sunday, March 31, 2013

Creative envelopes

On the previous post I featured a book that I've borrowed from our library, and as I have renewed it twice, it is now due to be returned, so I made a last ditch effort this weekend, to make as many envelopes as I could, to keep and use as a reference if I want to do them again (and I'm sure I will, they are so much fun to do, and people love getting little surprises in the mail).
Sorry these are a bit hard to make out; the camera flash caught the top ones, but as you can see, I've labelled each one with the name they are given in the book.

Three ready to to be posted.  One each to my niece's little girls, and one to my good friend Val.
If there is anyone reading this who would like to receive a little surprise envelope from me, just leave a comment on this post, and I'll contact you for your postal address ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment